***In the effort to mitigate COVID-19 and to prioritize the health of our communities, this event is CANCELLED and postponed to 2021.***
For more information, click on: Rural Health Equity Conference
BC Rural Health Conference 2020
For more information, click on: BC Rural Health Conference 2020
BC RURAL HEALTH CONFERENCE 2020 IS CANCELLED The Rural Coordination Centre of BC (RCCbc) regrets to announce that it is canceling its 2020 BC Rural Health Conference (RHC). This is a disappointing but prudent decision as the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve rapidly.
The safety and well-being of our learners, our speakers, and in turn their families and the rural communities they serve is our top priority.
If you have booked any flight or hotel arrangements, please proceed with canceling those bookings now.
Thank you for your understanding – we hope that you and your communities stay safe and healthy.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Please note: Health xChange Vancouver has been rescheduled to October 6, 2020. Please stay tuned for more information.
We are taking Health xChange on the road. To grow research capacity in the interior, we are partnering with Interior Health and the Kelowna General Hospital Foundation for the first Health xChange in Kelowna, BC.
We bring together researchers, community members, and health system decision makers to network and share ideas about “how community engaged research influence health system change”.
We are inviting presentations from across the full spectrum of BC health research. Topics might include, but are not limited to:
- Creative ways of ensuring a more vibrant diversity of voices are heard, or different forms of knowledge are considered.
- Novel initiatives that are working to influence health system changes.
- Community-based participatory research to address the social determinants of health.
- Learnings that you gleaned from health system change initiatives that didn’t go as planned.
Submissions should outline:
- What health issues you hoped to address.
- What changes were you hoping to make, and what changes you achieved.
- Lessons learned.
- Your contact information and where we might find further information about you, your project and/or organization. Presenters are encouraged to apply to co-present with a community partner.
For more information, click on HEALTHxCHANGE Kelowna 2020